Wednesday, August 22, 2007

5K in the Neighborhood

After recent rain flowers along our 5K neighborhood route perked up.
Cosmos
A rabbit sat motionless, hoping not to be observed?
Bun
Sweet Pea caught sight of a heron, fishing for lunch in a pond along the way.
Great gray
New folks in the neighborhood... and a friendly kitty we had not seen before.
Meow

The pictures are the best of what we saw. Another new distant neighbor allowed her two dogs to bound out into the road toward us, barking. Fortunately the dogs were friendly... but not controlled.

Humidity makes running tough for us. Our times were not great, and I'm not even sure what we did. But we were out there, putting in miles. And as you see, I did stop for pictures today! Fun.

1 comment:

cat said...

Hello Sunshine!!!

what pictures I could load today I enjoyed very much, flowers and kitty :D

I'll have to come back in a few days when my gigas return and have a full photo show :)

Cat