Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summertime

Yes we did take some fireworks pictures on the Fourth of July.


Of course fireworks are better in person. Even on TV there is motion.


Billboards in the city of Superior, Wisconsin this week. (May click to enlarge, of course.)


Nice kitty on the front lawn, seen on our Saturday run. But Kitty, why are you outdoors chasing song birds?


Eleven runners plus Sweet Pea and I gathered at the Northland tennis courts on the NW side of Stillwater MN, on Co Rd. 12.
Come and run 5 miles at 7:00 on Saturday mornings.
Clouds after sunrise were inspiring yesterday.

1 comment:

A Plain Observer said...

actually I love pictures of fireworks. I love how the picture capture such quick image and makes it static.
I was so close to them that the derbi fell in my head this year