Monday, November 17, 2008

Great News and Well, the Weather

Be sure to check out Don's monthly myeloma report:
myelomahope.blogspot.com

This November weather is getting annoying: cold, windy, cold, gray, cold, snow flurries, cold.
The unseasonably cold weather hit suddenly, you see.
And reasonable weather theology would say we didn't deserve that because the winter dragged on (last "spring") until summer finally came.

We are keeping on running... at a community center with a very nice indoor track.
Around and around and around....
But oh my, that beats cold, windy, cold ....
Happy running!

7 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Indeed, a sudden change in weather is harder to handle than a gradual one. Luckily, you have indoor running tracks there. I will need to begin doing some repetitive lap running to prepare for Zoom Yah Yah. I figure most of the prep is mental.

Vickie said...

So far, the cold has been tolerable, although this morning was considerably colder than I realized, probably about 25 degrees. I can tell when I need two pair of tights that the weather has really turned.

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

Yes, it is cold and grey.

I went out the other night and had all my winter layers on, including my gaitor....Felt like February, except that Lake Calhoun was still open. (I could hear the waves lapping the shore. It was oddly comforting).

I get to run in SFO today. Cool, but not cold. Hurray.

I'll check out Don's report in a minute....

Unknown said...

The indoor track looks pretty inviting this time of year.

rocketpants said...

Sorry to hear that the weather has turned so quickly this year. That is a bummer. I'm glad to hear that about the good news!

IronWaddler said...

So far, I have stayed outside and no snow yet. Soon I know that will change!! Great job andjusting to the conditions.

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!