Thursday, March 22, 2007

Love to Run Love to Run: Mantra for a Thursday

Love to run love to run love to run ... my feet sing, breeze in my face (well, from the community club circulating fan), and my heart monitor registering a respectable 155-160. Not running as fast as I would like to be, but I'm pushing now. Seniors don't have a lot of years to waste... but it is fun... I'm having a good time... running.

This afternoon we all ran outdoors: spring is a joy to cherish. Love to run.

A pileated woodpecker... that big lovely black one with red on it's crest... came dining on the suet right outside our living room window this afternoon.

Some of our friends have returned from the south (people friends, as well as birds) ..sure sign of spring.

This is a lovely day... for today, we can proclaim this the best day of the year. Let us rejoice and be glad.

No comments: