Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bethel University Field House 2/14/10

Ready to race: runners gathered for one of half a dozen distances (plus race walking).


Still on Pomalidomide, but no longer on DEX, Don was pleased with his time.


The littlest runner


Two small boys had a football. On the right, notice the littlest observer


But then he recovered the football, and he was all smiles.


Daisies and roses, our Valentine flowers for Sweet Pea



Sweet Pea ran one of the races, too. I walked the whole time, enjoying being indoors. My right knee still hurts some when I run and lately my left hip has been hurting too. Spring will cheer me up considerably.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Those indoor meets look like a lot of fun. I'm sorry you are having some pains. I agree that some warm weather would do us all some good. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

ShirleyPerly said...

I love these indoor races you have during the winter but I hope spring will be there soon to help lift your spirits. There is still something magical about being able to run outdoors.

Beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

I hear you about spring!

That little runner is quite cute.

The flowers are beautiful -- nice to have a reminder of what is certain to come!