Thursday, April 1, 2010

June Weather

Having a great time running and just enjoying temperatures about 25 degrees above average for this time of year.
Highs in the 70's are a little too warm, so we are choosing to run in the morning... sure seems like spring. Least snow ever, I think, for the snowy month of March. Interesting.

It might be the piriformis muscle in my left hip that is giving me the grief (pain!), but I run anyway. Gotta run gotta run.

So... Maundy Thursday... the great revolution: the world is upside down and Jesus washed the disciples' feet.

1 comment:

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

Hi:

I pulled my periformus years ago on a training run getting ready for Chicago marathon.

The bad news: it took months for it to get better.

The good news: it DID get better. I saw a chiropracter (Dr. Moe, who works with a lot of runners).

Maybe a couple adjustments will help you.

Looked for you at Earth Day 8K, but we didn't meet (again!). Sometime this summer!