Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello February (today's picture)

Warmer snowy day Really, this is a picture taken today! A much warmer day than the December day of the picture posted below.
I don't mean to wish my life away, of course. Every day is a precious one.
But the tight corners on the indoor track take a toll on knees, and I love running outdoors... in temps above freezing.
Cheerful snow today, because it will decorate our lives and then be gone much faster than that early heavy snow in December.

3 comments:

cindy said...

You have such a great attitude about seeing the good in things and appreciating life!

I bet after all the indoor track running, you will really, really appreciate outdoor running when it warms up :)

Vickie said...

A good way to find the positive in some not so positive weather!

Lisa - Slow & Steady said...

That's kinda what it looks like outside my window right now. And it's unusual for us. Very pretty.