Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello February (today's picture)

Warmer snowy day Really, this is a picture taken today! A much warmer day than the December day of the picture posted below.
I don't mean to wish my life away, of course. Every day is a precious one.
But the tight corners on the indoor track take a toll on knees, and I love running outdoors... in temps above freezing.
Cheerful snow today, because it will decorate our lives and then be gone much faster than that early heavy snow in December.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a great attitude about seeing the good in things and appreciating life!

I bet after all the indoor track running, you will really, really appreciate outdoor running when it warms up :)

Vickie said...

A good way to find the positive in some not so positive weather!

Unknown said...

That's kinda what it looks like outside my window right now. And it's unusual for us. Very pretty.